Terms and conditions
- 24 hour access will expire after one day and will not auto renew, unless checked.
- Monthly access renews automatically every month if auto renew box ticked. To cancel for any reason, please log into ‘my account’ to complete cancellation. You will still have access to the end of the month.
Price and Payment
- Prices are in New Zealand Dollars (“NZD”) and include Goods and Services Tax.
- Payments you make via our website are processed by Stripe Inc and its global affiliates (“Stripe”). All transactions will be charged in the equivalent amount of your host currency in relation to the NZD price. All calculations and exchange rates are managed via Stripe.
- We do not provide refunds except as required by law (Consumer Guarantees Act 1993). If you have any concerns about your purchase you can contact us on [email protected]
- By signing up to Barrefigure online, you agree to receive marketing communication from us (we don’t send many). Of course, you can unsubscribe at any time.
- By signing up to our memberships you agree that you are fit enough to exercise and have consulted a doctor/medical professional before taking part in any physical activity.
- We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of the Barrefigure videos.
- You accept that if you sustain or claim to sustain an injury while using video we will not accept responsibility for the injury.
Licence and intellectual property
- We own all intellectual property rights in the Barrefigure videos and related material.
- Your purchase entitles you to personal use of the videos you can access. You acknowledge that you may not share, copy or distribute the videos and related material in any way to any other person.
Variation to Terms
- We may vary or replace these Terms from time to time by publication on our website.
Any personal information collected by Barrefigure in connection with this purchase will only be used or disclosed for the purposes of ensuring performance of our services. This may include disclosure within our organisation and to other parties involved in performing the services. We will comply with relevant privacy laws in respect of any personal information we collect. Because we use Stripe to process payments, you consent to and understand that your personal information may be sent to those organisations, and may be transferred, processed and stored outside of New Zealand.